To manage short and medium term construction activities on site, ensuring continuity of material and work, effective resource utilization and safe work practices to approved work plans.
Career with ADC
Senior Civil Engineer
- Negotiation Skills – to ensure the cost savings and extended terms
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Strategic Planning – Takes part of the future company strategies.
- IT Skills – Proficient in MS Office Application (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in Contract – The ability to understand and interpret contents of the contract.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Civil Engineering discipline – Civil/MEP
7 years plus experience in Civil/MEP project. Computer literacy.